Business Sponsorship and Corporate Underwriting
Your company, corporation, family foundation, or other organization can directly support contemporary arts in Western New York and become a vital part of the Hallwalls family of supporters. Sponsorships are available at many levels, and our diverse programming is almost certain to include an event, series or exhibition of particular interest or relevance to you.
At each of the sponsorship levels listed below, acknowledgement for your donation will include:
- your name and logo in our monthly printed calendar mailed to 4,000 households, with another 3,000 distributed throughout Greater Buffalo.
- your name and logo on all posters, flyers, and brochures for the event or exhibition you are sponsoring.
- acknowledgement in press releases and public recognition at all public events (artists' talks, concerts, screenings, etc.)
- a link to your company's website on our frequently visited website, www.hallwalls.org
$5000 and up - Gallery Underwriter
Help defray the costs of exhibiting artists' stipends, supplies and materials for fabrication and installation, shipping travel and lodging, and publications. In addition to the basic acknowledgements listed above, you will recieve:
$2500 and up - Music Impresario
- your name and logo on the title wall for the duration of the exhibit (usually six weeks).
- name and logo recognition in the exhibition's catalogue, a permanent document of the show.
- the opportunity to host a reception for your employees, clients, or guests in the Gallery during the run of the exhibition.
Sponsor concerts, concert series, and musicians' residencies by contributing directly toward artist fees, travel and lodging, and publicity and production costs.
$1500 and up - Media Arts Backer
Underwrite a media arts series of film festival, special screening, or visiting media artist or filmmaker, including artists' honoraria, travel and lodging, film and video rental fees, and—for media artists in residence—production costs.
$1000 - Brick and Mortar Supporter
Help us do the day-to-day work of keeping the doors open. By supporting our general operations, you play a crucial role in our ability to keep serving artists and audiences as Hallwalls has been doing for a third of a century.
Special Event Sponsorships
We're always on the lookout for cash sponsorship and in-kind donation for special fundraising events like our annual art auction—our largest fundraising event of of the year—and our semiannual Drawing Rallies held in February and July. In addition to serving as yet another stream of operating revenue, these events expand our audience and membership base, involve artists in innovative ways, and are a lot of fun—and we're eager to include you in that process, too.
Email Polly Little, Deputy Director, Finance & Development -
- or call (716) 854-1694 if you have any questions.